Library Status | Available Services
Below are the services the library currently is offering.
- Library hours are Monday – Thursday from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Friday from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- No appointments are required for computer use. Time is limited to 2 hours per day per user, and is first come, first served. Computers are available Monday – Thursday from 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM, Friday from 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM. Printing charges are $0.20 per page for black and white, and $0.35 per page for color.
- Wireless printing from home also is available. Instructions on how to do that may be found here.
- Our book drop is OPEN 24/7 to return items. Please do not bring returns into the library.
- If you have questions or need assistance, you may call the library at 302-645-2733. If you are unable to get through while we are open, it is because all lines are busy. Please call back or send us an email (email@example.com). Please do not leave a message as messages are not retrieved.
- Patrons can place a hold on items through the Delaware Library Catalog (dlc.lib.de.us). Once we receive your item, depending on how you requested to be notified, you will receive an email, text or phone call that the item is ready for pick-up.
- You can access online resources, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, Magazines, and more on the Delaware Division of Libraries eMedia page – all for free!
We will post updates on our website and social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.