Library Status | Available Services
Below are the services the library currently is offering. To print out a copy, please go here.
- Browsing hours are Monday – Thursday from 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM and Friday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Masks are required for anyone over 2-years-old. Please adhere to CDC mask guidelines: two or more layers of fabric that completely cover your mouth and nose. No gaiters allowed.
- Appointments are required for computer use. Time is limited to 45 minutes per session. Computer appointments are available Monday – Thursday from 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Friday from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Call the library (302-645-2733) or for fastest response send us an email to schedule an appointment. Masks are required for anyone over 2-years-old.
- Our book drop is OPEN 24/7 to return items. Please do not bring returns into the library.
- If you have questions or need assistance, you may call the library at 302-645-2733. If you are unable to get through while we are open, it is because all lines are busy. Please call back or send us an email (email@example.com). Please do not leave a message as messages are not retrieved.
- Patrons can place a hold on items through the Delaware Library Catalog (dlc.lib.de.us). Once we receive your item, depending on how you requested to be notified, you will receive an email, text or phone call that the item is ready for pick-up.
- You can access online resources, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, Magazines, and more on the Delaware Division of Libraries eMedia page – all for free!
- If you need something printed, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will print it for you and put it in an envelope with your name on it. You may pick it up during lobby pick-up hours. There is no charge for printing but donations (cash or check) are appreciated to help cover the costs. Wireless printing from home also is available. Instructions on how to do that may be found here.
- The library is NOT accepting any donated materials. Please do NOT put donations in the book drop or leave them outside the building.
We will post updates on our website and social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.