Annual Appeal is underway!
- As an “independent library” the Lewes Public Library must raise nearly half of its annual operating funds EACH YEAR. We receive only partial funding from Sussex County and the State of Delaware.
- Your support makes possible the many free in-person and virtual classes, programs, and services you enjoy, and helps us with operating expenses such as heating, cooling, lighting, water, cleaning, and maintenance.
- We serve all with never a fee for services, classes or programs we provide. Find out more about our services.
- Every dollar we receive enables us to achieve our vision to be a welcoming and exemplary library for our community.
HOW TO GIVE
- You can donate online.
- Or you can download and complete this form, then either mail it or drop it off at the library with cash or a check payable to the Lewes Public Library. Our mailing address is 111 Adams Avenue, Lewes, DE 19958.
- If you want to pay by credit card, but don’t want to give online, call us (302-645-2733) Monday – Friday anytime between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Or send us an email to make arrangements.
Other ways to support us include:
Learn more here.
However you decide to support us, we thank you for whatever support you can provide!