Book Club Resources
Book Club in a Bag
The book club in a bag kits are convenient, easy to use and, like everything at the library, they are FREE!
Current Book Club in a Bag Titles
Your kit may include:
- 6 – 12 copies of your selected book. Click on the link above to see a list of available titles.
- Discussion questions & other materials for your selected book
- Explanatory guides for starting, choosing and running a book club
- A sign-out sheet
Place a hold on your selected title. You may want to have a few options in case your first choice is already checked out. Once it’s available, your selected Book Club in a Bag kit will be checked out to you until your book club meets. Share your books with the other members of your book club, and when your discussion is complete, return your kit to the Library.
Book Club Perks
Register your book club with the Lewes Library and you’ll be eligible for our Book Club Perks!
– A list of existing Book Club kits (usually 6-12 copies of a book with discussion questions) and be the first to know about new kits added to the system.
– Meeting space for up to 10 book club members
– Assistance selecting and reserving book club books. We’ll help put multiple copies of the same book on hold.
– Book Club discussion materials – discussion questions, author information, read-alikes.
If you’re interested, click here to register.