Board of Commissioners
Members of the Board of Commissioners meet at 10:00 AM in the library on the fourth Tuesday of each month unless otherwise posted. Members are appointed by the Superior Court of the State of Delaware in a process outlined in the Delaware Code pertaining to libraries.
The next regular board meeting is scheduled for May 24, 2022, at 10:00 AM, and will be held in person in the Library’s Delaware Room.
Current Board Members and their offices for Fiscal Year 2022
- Chanta Howard Wilkinson, Esq., President
- Rachel Grier-Reynolds, Vice-President
- Ellen Le, Treasurer
- Maureen Miller, Secretary
- Hugh Leahy, Member-at-Large
- Anna Jane Mercer – Trustee Emeritus
- Beckie Healey – Trustee Emeritus
- Dennis Forney – Trustee Emeritus
- Dr. J. Eric Hale – Trustee Emeritus
Current Fiscal Year Agendas and Minutes
Past Fiscal Year Minutes
Finance Committee: The Lewes Public Library Finance Committee will be meeting quarterly. This committee is responsible for anticipating future financial needs and analyzing current data to make recommendations to the Board of Commissioners. The next regular meeting will occur on May 26, 2022, at 2:00 PM.