Board of Commissioners
Members of the Board of Commissioners meet at 8:30 AM in the library on the fourth Tuesday of each month unless otherwise posted. Members are appointed by the Superior Court of the State of Delaware in a process outlined in the Delaware Code pertaining to libraries.
A special board meeting will be held on Thursday, June 20th at 10 AM to interview the final candidate(s) for the board vacancy.
Current Board Members and their offices for Fiscal Year 2019
- Hugh Leahy, President
- Lou Braithwaite, Vice-President
- Chanta Wilkinson, Treasurer
- Rachel Grier-Reynolds, Secretary
- Ned Butera, Member-at-Large
- Anna Jane Mercer – Trustee Emeritus
- Beckie Healey – Trustee Emeritus
- Dennis Forney – Trustee Emeritus
- Dr. J. Eric Hale – Trustee Emeritus
Current Fiscal Year Agendas and Minutes
Past Fiscal Years Minutes