Board of Commissioners
Members of the Board of Commissioners meet at 8:30 AM in the library on the fourth Tuesday of each month unless otherwise posted. Members are appointed by the Superior Court of the State of Delaware in a process outlined in the Delaware Code pertaining to libraries.
The August 2020 Board of Commissioners meeting will be held via Zoom on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 10:00 AM. Please click here to register. Login information will be provided via email 12 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
Current Board Members and their offices for Fiscal Year 2021
- Hugh Leahy, President
- Rachel Grier-Reynolds, Vice-President
- Russ Notar, Treasurer
- Chanta Wilkinson, Secretary
- Louellen Braithwaite, Member-at-Large
- Anna Jane Mercer – Trustee Emeritus
- Beckie Healey – Trustee Emeritus
- Dennis Forney – Trustee Emeritus
- Dr. J. Eric Hale – Trustee Emeritus
The Lewes Public Library is currently seeking candidates to serve a five-year appointment. For more details and information on applying, please click here.
Current Fiscal Year Agendas and Minutes
Past Fiscal Years Minutes
Finance Committee: The Lewes Public Library Finance Committee will be meeting on a quarterly basis.