Board of Commissioners
Members of the Board of Commissioners meet at 8:30 AM in the library on the fourth Tuesday of each month unless otherwise posted. Members are appointed by the Superior Court of the State of Delaware in a process outlined in the Delaware Code pertaining to libraries.
There will be no regular meeting in December 2020. The next board meeting will be held on January 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM via Zoom. Click here to register.
Current Board Members and their offices for Fiscal Year 2021
- Hugh Leahy, President
- Rachel Grier-Reynolds, Vice-President
- Ellen Le, Treasurer
- Chanta Wilkinson, Secretary
- Maureen Miller, Member-at-Large
- Anna Jane Mercer – Trustee Emeritus
- Beckie Healey – Trustee Emeritus
- Dennis Forney – Trustee Emeritus
- Dr. J. Eric Hale – Trustee Emeritus
Current Fiscal Year Agendas and Minutes
Past Fiscal Years Minutes
Finance Committee: The Lewes Public Library Finance Committee will be meeting on a quarterly basis.